For your visit to our website kulturbruecke-md.de (alternatively: kulturbrücke-md.de), we only collect, process and use personal data if you have given your prior consent or if there is a law that allows this.
The data protection declaration below may be printed out and saved by third parties.
II. Responsible body
Responsible body in terms of data protection is:
Kulturbrücke Magdeburg eV
c./o. Marco Dankel
You can contact us at any time on data protection issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Collection, processing and use of personal data
You can use our site without providing any personal information.
The saving, changing or transmission of personal data, as well as the use of this data as a means of fulfilling the purpose of the association, will only take place if this becomes necessary for the implementation of contractual or similar obligations to fulfill the purpose of the association, etc. These include:
- E-mail address
- phone number
- your request (if you use the contact form)
- Documents (which may contain personal data), if submitted by you
We collect, process and use this data only for the purpose of contacting you and to check your inquiry or concern, as well as to be able to carry out our (possibly related) association work.
IV Use of “Cookies”
Partly we use so-called. “Cookies”. These will not cause any damage to your computer. They only serve to make our offer more user-friendly and secure. “Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or stored by your browser.
Find with us “Session Cookies” use. After the end of your visit, they will be automatically deleted. There are also other “cookies” that remain stored on your end device – until you delete them yourself. Such “cookies” enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit, e.g. to restore settings.
You can also set your browser so that it informs you about the setting of “cookies” or only allows this in individual cases. You can also exclude this completely and activate the automatic deletion of “cookies” when closing the browser. Without the activation of “Cookies”, however, the functionality of our website may appear restricted in some cases. Depending on the browser used, please contact the relevant provider for information on the specific procedure for activating or deactivating “cookies”.
V. Server Log Files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
- IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
VI. social media
In addition to this website, we also maintain presences on various social media. If you visit such a presence, personal data may be transmitted to the provider of the social network. It is possible that, in addition to the storage of the data you have specifically provided in this social medium, other information will also be collected, processed or used by the provider of the social network.
In addition, the provider of the social network collects, processes and uses the most important data of the computer system from which you visit us, e.g. B. Your IP address.
If you are logged in with your personal user account of the respective medium while visiting such a medium, this medium can assign the visit to this account. If you do not want such an assignment, you must log out of your account before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection by the respective medium as well as the further processing and use of your data there as well as your rights in this regard can be found in the respective provisions of the respective medium.
vii data security
We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures (TOM) against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, complete protection against all hazards is not possible.
viii Disclosure of Personal Data
In addition, we will not pass on personal data without your express consent, unless there is a legal basis for permission, e.g. B. should be legally obliged to release data.
IX. Information, correction, deletion, blocking
You have the right:
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
XI. contact form
We offer you the opportunity to contact us with questions of any kind by e-mail or by using the contact form. You must enter a valid e-mail address – this is the only way for us to know who sent the request and how we can answer it. All other data is voluntary.
We process your data only for the purpose of establishing contact in accordance with Art. 6 I 1 a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
After we have dealt with your request, the personal data you have provided for using the contact form will be automatically deleted.
XII. Contact person for data protection
We are always open to your questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or about information, correction, blocking or deletion of personal data. Please contact the data protection officer at email@example.com